Moscow is beautiful, versatile and surprising. This is the mysterious city that keeps the memory of the large valuable historical events, great people and grandiose cultural achievements. Its architecture intertwines unique monuments and modern technologies, and on the quiet streets of the old and at the same time eternally young capital lives the spirit of the time.
Moscow is impossible to understand and learn fully, even if living in it all your life. To Muscovites and visitors to solve the mystery of the great city, we offer you a fascinating tour of the “Seven Wonders of Moscow.”
During our tour you will:
- admire the walls and towers of the Moscow Kremlin, the main social and political, spiritual-religious and historical-artistic complex of the capital, is now the official residence of the President of Russian Federation;
- learn the creation history of one of the main attractions of Russia – the famous St. Basil’s Cathedral (Pokrovsky Cathedral), which for many inhabitants of the earth is a symbol of Moscow;
- see the restored Temple of Christ the Savior, the original of which was built in gratitude to God for saving Russia from Napoleon’s invasion;
- learn that the Moscow Metro, which celebrated in 2010, diamond anniversary, is one of the largest and the most beautiful in the world;
- see the outstanding monument of the monumental art “Worker and Collective Farm Girl” by Mukhin, who in the Great Soviet Encyclopedia was called “the standard of socialist realism”;
- admire the legendary “Stalin skyscrapers”, which are the culmination of the postwar “Stalin’s empire” in the urban architecture and would become “the surrounding”, and not built, the Palace of the Soviets;
- find yourself next to the Ostankino television tower, the fourth in the world by height free-standing structure, and learn that the tower project was created by the famous engineer N.Nikitin in one night. The image of the tower became the inverted lily – a flower with petals and strong thick stem.
Gallery tours of the unique places in Moscow: