Tour of the old and modern Moscow
The most complete sightseeing tour of Moscow, in contrast to the standard routes, allows during the tour to see not only the historic city center, but it gives you an opportunity to see the capital with the wider view!
During our trip we will see not only the Kremlin cathedrals, but also unique Tikhvin and Trinity Church in Ostankino, where Russian tsars prayed; not only the Bolshoi Theatre, but also the huge Moscow theater – Theatre of the Russian Army; not only the main street of Moscow – Tverskaya, but also the main Russian Orthodox way – or the Great Trinity, formerly known as the road to Sergiev Posad; not only the Grand Kremlin Palace, but also the most beautiful palace in Moscow – Sheremetyevsky; not only the temple of St. George on Poklonnaya Hill, but the Tikhvin church in Ostankino, where the icon that saved Moscow in 1941 is; Not only the Botanical Garden of Moscow State University, but also the first botanical garden in Moscow – Peter the Apothecary Garden.
During our tour you will learn the history of the country’s main exhibition and admire the pavilions of ENEA, and will also visit the Alley of stars of the Russian cinema and see Mukhina sculpture “Worker and Collective Farm Girl”, which is depicted in the logo of Mosfilm.
We will go around the Moscow Kremlin and look at its buildings, will pass through the most beautiful quays and bridges.
stop to get off the bus with a guide:
- On Sparrow Hills tour guide will tell you about the objects that you see from the lookout, take photographs at the height of the bird’s flight and see the best city in the world from above;
- Around the Avenue of Stars of Russian cinema and handprints of famous Russian artists, at home in the high-tech modern design, a monument to the first movie camera, and much more;
- on Poklonnaya Gora with a guide will walk through the territory of the open-air museum, make photos of the unique military equipment, which took part in the battles of World War II;
- see a number of monuments created by well-known architects of Russia;
- at the Theater Square in detail you see the theaters of Moscow, the streets and the squares around the Kremlin – the guide will tell you all interesting things about it.
You will get acquainted with the estate of Count Rostopchin, which is not burned in a fire in 1812 and will see the monument Vorovsky and Sretensky Monastery, Trinity church in leaves and Hospice, built by Count Sheremetyev. Hear the story about Colonel Sukharev, associate of Peter the Great. You will see Catherine fountains running water, and any more interesting things!
Best Moscow three-hour tour ends at the main entrance to the Exhibition of Economic Achievements.
Gallery tour around Moscow by bus: