Excursion program “Russian revolution capitals”
Day 1. Transfer from the airport
Meeting with the guide in the airport or at the railway station. Transfer to Moscow.
Placement at the hotel “Izmailovo”.
Dinner at the hotel. Free time.
Day 2. Moscow. Bus for 8 hours
Breakfast at the hotel. Meet your guide in the hotel lobby. Boarding the bus. Transfer to the city center.
Walking tour of Red Square and the Alexander Garden to visit Lenin’s Mausoleum (Mausoleum is open to access every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday from 10 to 13 hours). Chinese tourists will be in the heart of Moscow on Red Square, in the Square of the Revolution and in the Alexander Garden.
Attractions: Eternal Flame and the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier with the change of the guard of honor, Ally of the cities – Heroes and Cities of Military Glory, Romanovsky obelisk monument to Patriarch Hermogenes, a monument to Alexander I, monument to Marshal Victory – GK Zhukov, the hotel “Moscow” and “National”, Manege Square and the river Neglinka, the Historical Museum and Resurrection Gate, GUM and the Kazan Cathedral, the Spasskaya Tower, St. Basil’s Cathedral and Vasilevsky descent.
Tour Duration – 1 hour 30 minutes.
Excursion to the Moscow Kremlin. “The territory of the Kremlin’s Cathedral +”: the bell tower of Ivan the Great, Tsar Bell, Tsar Cannon, Grand Kremlin Palace, Cathedral Square, Assumption Cathedral, Archangel Cathedral, Annunciation Cathedral, Patriarch’s Palace.
Moscow city tour, during which the Chinese tourists will see: Area three railway stations-railway gates of Moscow, all the Stalinist skyscraper, Lubyanka Square and the building of the FSB, the Kremlin from all sides, marshy area (output), the Temple of Christ the Savior (exit) Novodevichy convent (output), Auto-metro bridge, Vorobyovy Gory (exit), Mosfilm, Poklonnaya hill, the Arc de Triomphe, Business center “Moscow City” (output), Kutuzovsky Prospect, House – the Russian government building in Moscow, Tverskaya street and a monument to the founder of Moscow -Yuriyu Dolgoruky, Manege Square, the Bolshoi Theatre. Transfer to the hotel. Free time.
Evening program. Going to the Bolshoi theatre, circus (optional for the additional payment).
Day 3. Moscow – Gorky Leninskiye. Bus for 8 hours.
Breakfast at the hotel. Check out. Meeting with the guide at the reception. Boarding on the bus. Transfer to the museum – the reserve “Gorky Leninsliye”.
Destination: Kashirskya road, 12 km from Moscow ring road. Time on road 30 min from Moscow ring road +in Moscow from the hotel to Moscow ring road
Excursion in the museum house “Gorky Leninskiye”. Thanks to being Lenin in this place, the house is perfectly saved. There is the Lenin memorial house-museum; here you will see the private things of the Lenin’s and Ulaynov’s families.
Excursion in the museum “Lenin’s cabinet and apartment in the Kremlin”.
In the middle of the 90th the museum’s collection moved from the building of the senate of the Moscow krelin to the building of the country house on the territory of the park “Gorky”, and it is still there. The exposition of the museum includes about two thousand real things and the complex of the rooms, connected with the life and work of Lenin and his family in the Kremlin. Here is his Kremlin study with the famous “green lamp”, the hall of the government, big library. In the left side the Lenin’s room, Krupskaya room and Ulyanova’s room were reconstructed: the hall, the sitting room, the dining room and the kitchen.
Excursion in the science and cultural centre “V.I.Lenin museum”. The museum is situated in the unique building which is called “My Parthenon”. The building is in the form of the cube as a symbol of infinity, the interior design is the monument of the soviet period design. The museum has five halls and devoted to the post-revolution history of Russia, Lenin work, his life and business rest in “Gorky”.
Transfer to Moscow to the Leningradskiy railway station. Departure to Saint Petersburg.
Day 4. Saint Petersburg. Bus for 8 hours.
Meeting at the railway station or at the airport.
Breakfast at the hotel.
Bus excursion “the northern Palmira”.
Bus trip “Lenin in Petersburg”
Excursion in the museum “Lenin’s shalash.”
Excursion in the museum “N.A.Emelianov’s sarai.”
Transfer to the hotel. Check in the hotel.
Diner at the hotel. Rest.
Day 5. Saint Petersburg. Bus for 8 hours.
Breakfast at the hotel. Check out before 12.00. meeting with the guide at the hall of the hotel. Departure to the excursion with the belongings.
Bus-walking excursion “here the town will be” around the territory of the Petropavlovskaya fortress.
Excursion in St. Peter and St. Paul’s cathedral, the Trubetskoy bastion prison.
Lunch in the restaurant.
Excursion in the museum of political history of Russia.
Transfer to the airport or the railway station.
The total cost of the program per pax in the group:
|Hotel||Accommodation||10 persons||20 persons||30 persons||40 persons|
|In Moscow “Izmailovo. Gamma” 3*||Double standard+breakfast\dinner – buffet style.||33 900₽||26 100₽||23 800₽||21 900₽|
|In St. Petersburg “Petrovskiy dvorik” 3*||Double standard+breakfast\dinner – buffet style.|
In the cost of the tour included:
- 2 days of living in the hotel in Moscow. Check in from 14.00, check out before 12.00;
- 1 day of living in the hotel in St. Petersburg. Check in from 14.00, check out before 12.00
- Eating: breakfast and dinner at the hotel, lunch in the day of departure in ST. Petersburg;
- Excursion service en route, the tickets to the museums included;
- Bus en route
- Railway tickets from Moscow to St. Petersburg (night double decked train, compartment);
- The guide-interpreter works with the group for the whole trip.
- Transportation by the public transport (bus, trolleybus, underground to\from the airport);
- Luggage office in the hotel\railway station;
- Optional tours
- Excursion by the rivers and canals of ST. Petersburg (550 rub)
- Excursion on the Moscow river (750 rub);
- Excess fare for single room in the hotel:
- “Izmailovo. Gamma” (3*): – 1900 rub\per pax (night)
- “Petrovsky dvorik” (3*): – 1500 rub per pax (night)
- Tickets to theatres, circus, other performances;
- Lunch in the café or at the restaurant (starts at 750 rub per pax)
For the detailed cost , please, give the next information:
- Number of the tourist I the group. How many accompanying persons should be included.
- Duration of the trip days\nights.
- Only Chinese speaking guide or can be English speaking guide
- Include accommodation in another hotel. If yes, how many *, double or single room.
- What variant of the 3rd day you want
- Whether to include eating. Lunch\lunch+dinner. If it is necessary to make buffet style in the restaurant (e.g. “Grabli”) or ala card (on the menu). What cuisine you want.
Ask any questions on the tours to the foreign tourists’ admission manager in Russia +79277764777
Your requests and letters send on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org